Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Project: Nesting in the Nursery - Walls

I'm 22 weeks along and feeling well enough to start nesting.  Actually, I finally feel like getting things done in general.  I love to paint walls - probably because it's the only domestic skill I come by naturally.  Unfortunately, I'm not supposed to inhale the fumes while pregnant so I had to outsource this task.  So, after a little inspiration from Pinterest, this is what the nursery looks like so far!




Awesome, right?!!  Of course, I could never do anything as cool as this mural on my own.  My cousin was out for a visit and set up this mural for our little boy!  For anyone who may live in South Florida and would be interested in having her paint you a mural, here is a link to her art website: http://katiemeyer.wix.com/art

No comments:

Post a Comment