Sunday, August 19, 2012

One Baby Step in the Pantry

I hate it when I get nothing done.  Very often I get intimidated by the projects in front of me and become paralyzed, failing to take even the smallest of steps.  My pantry is still a mess, despite organizing the dog stuff.  Here's the other side (just went shopping this morning so it's extra messy):
It's hard to tell from the picture, but there's a lot of clutter behind the food right in front.  The shelves are fairly deep.  For a while my husband has hated all the random packages of tea taking up space.  I realized I still had a little storage bin that we got as a wedding gift that hadn't been used yet.  I had planned to use it to store some type of sugar or other baking essential in there, but never really needed it.  So, now I got rid of all the random boxes and something that isn't in use.

So, a really small part of the mess was organized.  At least I got something accomplished...



No comments:

Post a Comment